2022 Poster Contest is Closed
Thank you to all of the participants!!!!
2023 Contest will be announced in August
Poster Contest Rules-Please Read Carefully:
· Posters must be on white construction paper.
· A maximum size of 12”x 18” and a minimum size of 11” x 17”.
· Each poster must have the poster contest form attached to the back of the poster. · Form can be downloaded from the EFD web site or contact Kellie.
· Assure that all work is original and completed by the 3rd graders. No tracing or outlining.
· Each poster must clearly state the NFPA Prevention Week Theme
Fire won’t’ wait. Plan your escape.
· The Excelsior Fire District Firefighters will determine which three posters are submitted to the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association (MSFCA)
· Select impartial judges from the MSFCA, at least one of whom is qualified to rate entries on the bases of their fire safety message.
Posters must be postmarked or delivered to EFD Station No.1 by Monday, December 5, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.
24100 Smithtown Road, Shorewood, MN 55331-Drop Off : upper level lobby
· Selected winners will be featured on the cover of the MSFCA spring 2023 Magazine coverer
· Winners will appear in the MSFCA Magazine
· Cash prizes from $25.00 to $75.00
· Winners from the Excelsior Fire District will receive a V.I.P Event Invitation
Excelsior Fire District Finalist
· Fire Truck Ride to School
· Special treats for their classroom
For more information, check with your local 3rd grade teacher,
educator, go to out web site www.excelsiorfire.org or contact
Kellie at 952-960-1692 or email@example.com